|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @28" Span||Stock Length||Maximum Trium Amount||Recommended Point Weight Range|
|Grains Per Inch||Deflection in Inches||Inches||Inches||Grains|
- X10 Stainless Steel Break-off (100/110/120 - 80/90/100 gr)
- X10 Ballistic Tungsten Break-off (100/110/120 gr)
- X10 Nock Pin (670-770) (8 gr)
- ProTour Nock Pin (380-620) (8 gr)
- G Pin Nock (4 gr) - green, red, blue and orange available
- Pin Nock (2 gr) - green, red, blue, orange and yellow available
- Carbon fibers and epoxy resin matric bonded to the precision 7075 alloy core tube.
- Smooth 9-micron polished finish.
- Used by more medal winners and top bowhunters than any other arrow type.
- Easton's exclusive process ensures a strong bond of the carbon fiber to the alloy core.
- This product was made in the USA.
Since its introduction, the compound-specific X10 Protour has won more titles and set more records for compound archers than all other choices combined. Reverse-tapered to deal with the forces imparted by compound bows, with an array of custom components and custom spine sizes for a perfect tune.