|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @28" Span||Stock Length||H Nock||HP Insert||HP Point||RPS Point|
|Grains Per Inch||Deflection in Inches||Inches||Grains||Size (23 Grains)||Grains||O.D. Inches|
- HP Point (80/100 gr)
- RPS Point (50/125 gr)
- HP Insert (23 gr)
- H Nock (9 gr) - black, white, green, orange, red, blue and pink available
- Unidirectional carbon-fiber core for precise component fit
- Unlike wrapped shafts, C2 shafts have no seam for more consistency
- High-strength composite fibers for exceptional durability and hoop strength
- Micro-smooth finish for quiet release and easier removal from targets
- This product was made in the USA.
High-strength Easton seamless carbon-composite fibers give Epic arrows a distinct advantage over conventional carbon arrow designs. Consistent spine, straightness and weight tolerances make the Epic an exceptional value. Epic shafts utilize Easton’s exclusive reduced H diameter innovation for improved performance in crosswinds and more velocity downrange.