|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @28" Span||Stock Length||Maximum Trium Amount||Pin Nock Adapter||Recommended Point Weight Range|
|Grains Per Inch||Deflection in Inches||Inches||Inches||8 Grains||Grains|
|620||6.1||0.620||30||No LImit||ACG Pin Nock||80-100|
|570||6.4||0.570||31||5.0||ACG Pin Nock||80-100|
|520||6.7||0.520||32||5.5||ACG Pin Nock||90-120|
|470||7.0||0.470||33.25||6.0||ACG Pin Nock||90-120|
|420||7.5||0.420||33.75||6.5||ACG Pin Nock||100-120|
|380||7.8||0.380||34||7.0||ACG Pin Nock||100-120|
- A/C/E Stainless Steel Break-off Point (60/70/80 - 80/90/100 - 100/110/120 gr)
- Screw-in Point (31/36/41/51 gr)
- One-piece Point (50 gr)
- A/C/E Insert (39/49/59 gr)
- A/C/ PF Ncok Pin (480/520) (8 gr)
- A/C PF Nock PIn (380/420) (8 gr)
- G Nock (7 gr) - black, white, green, orange, red, blue and deep red available
- G Pin Nock (4 gr) - green, red, blue and orange available
- Pin Nock (2 gr) - green, red, blue, orange and yellow available
- Carbon fibers and epoxy resin matric bonded to the precision 7075 alloy core tube.
- Smooth 9-micron polished finish.
- Used by more medal winners and top bowhunters than any other arrow type.
- Easton's exclusive process ensures a strong bond of the carbon fiber to the alloy core.
- This product was made in the USA.
Pro Field is the performance shaft for compound and recurve shooters seeking high performance and precision for unmarked and marked field archery and the 50M World Archery compound round.