|Size||Shaft Weight||Spine @28" Span||Stock Length||Recommended Point Weight Range|
|Grains Per Inch||Deflection in Inches||Inches||Grains|
- A/C/E Stainless Steel Break-off Point (610/1500) (60/70/80 - 80/90/100 - 100/110/120 gr)
- A/C/G Stainless Steel Break-off Point (430/480/540) (100/110/120 gr)
- Screw-in Point (31/36/41/46/59 gr)
- A/C/E One-Piece (610/1500) (50 gr)
- A/C/E Insert (39/49/59 gr)
- A/C/G Nock Pin (430/540) (8 gr)
- A/C/E Nock Pin (610/1500) (8/gr)
- G Nock (7 gr) - black, white, green, orange, red, blue and deep red available
- G Pin Nock (4 gr) - green, red, blue and orange available
- Pin Nock (2 gr) - green, red, blue, orange and yellow available
- Carbon fibers and epoxy resin matric bonded to the precision 7075 alloy core tube.
- Smooth 9-micron polished finish.
- Used by more medal winners and top bowhunters than any other arrow type.
- Easton's exclusive process ensures a strong bond of the carbon fiber to the alloy core.
- This product was made in the USA.
A/C/G sets the highest standards for parallel shaft performance. Suitable for all forms of outdoor and indoor archery, A/C/G is the “do it all” shaft with incredible precision, extreme durability and precision components to suit any archery need.